Forkheads in SPACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forkheads in SPACE

The home of the FH Restoration Squad

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the shack of forkheads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

Welcome to the shack of forkheads  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Yes we are in space, but that doesn't mean we are out of touch with the mother base. We wish you a pleasant day in our lovely little home if you want to shout go a head just watch your P's and Q's. What ever the hell that means. Here in space we tend to help out as much as we can. If there is anything needed just ask and one of the many servants will come to help. We don't do much we are like a platypus in space. don't mind any ranting ghost girls in the facility as it is just me. This all I wanted to say
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Happy birthday, foxy. :P
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

well thank you yom it's mine and my twins birthday today she looks almost like me or I her but I had forgotten it was today it's been to long sinse anyone has wish us a proper birthday but then again that's why I wrote it down to remember
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 am

Tell your twin to get over here. :P
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 am

well unfortunally she is the same as I am so were both dead same host but she's not very socail
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:00 am

I'm sure you two can get along just fine here.

Since, y'know, at the moment, there's no one here.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

LADYS AND GENTALMEN INTODUING FIRST EVER ON THIS SITE MY TWIN WHITELILLY *whispers to yomu-chan and says she is cowering behind my leg* when we where living this was complete opposite
Back to top Go down
whitelilly

whitelilly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:13 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
spike

spike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 am

nice to see your out and about other than Hotmail whitelilly
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:44 am

Soup
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 pm

It's a sad day for us here Me, Whitelilly, and Whitefox we lost Spike last night he finally decided he's caused enough trouble and decided to leave the host so no longer will he be able to chat among us at 11:oclock March 9th he decided it was time to go as a fellow forkhead he will be dearly missed he may be back but only if his loved ones that he left instructions care to bring him back but till that time he is gone never to recover his position here in forkheads may he be missed R.I.P Spike
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 am

*salutes*
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 am

spike is back he was just in a deep sleep so he can get back to being here we are happy to have him back
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 am

Dont make him sleep so much. :P
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:07 am

well he had some issues and went to sleep to slove them
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Everyone has issues. That's the awesome part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the shack of forkheads    Welcome to the shack of forkheads  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the shack of forkheads
Page 1 of 1