Forkheads in SPACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forkheads in SPACE

The home of the FH Restoration Squad

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global rules and mission statement.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

Global rules and mission statement. Empty
PostSubject: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

1) No CP, terrorism and fraud. Not our fault if the FUCKING PARTYVAN drops on your ass.

2) No mass-spamming anywhere. Seriously, screw that.

-

The FH Restoration Squad, is a team (I think) dedicated to the revival of the forkheads ideal - a place free from reality, where OC and good fun times rule. A place where you can shed your face, fears, past and just party like it's 1904!.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This forum will serve as the social core of the team, tracking developments, and as a backup board when shit hits the fan.

Last edited by Yomu-chan on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
Kristina

Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:40 am

*Terrorizes you with fraudulent CP*
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 am

*Jams a partyvan up your bunghole*

Ugh, man, Captain Picard folder.
Back to top Go down
Kristina

Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 am

*Counters the partyvan with Very Short Leather Shorts.*

*Partyvan driver masturbates furiously*
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am

Hah, you're nuts. I like you.
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 am

So, here we are. 2-3 years after the creation of Forkheads in Space.

There's so many things to say, yet my mind is having trouble processing all the thoughts into something coherent.

This site was born in a dark time. Right in the abyss of darkness that was the Apocalypse, in 4, October 2011. I was going to build this place up as the new forkheads in case we lost forkheads.net forever.

2 years have gone by - the crisis that destroyed our site, and turned two of my closest friends into indifferent strangers against each other, is now a forgotten historical event. I still remember, however. And the thought alone gives me the shivers. The scars of that battle may never heal.

Two long years after this catastrophe, life is growing on FH. There are random nonsensical shenanigans, contests, nuzlocke runs. The whining deadbeats who said FH was dead are gone. But not forgotten. Once again, after so many years of stagnation, FH lives once more.

So, to all the forkheads, old, new and in the future, I want to express my feelings of gratitude.

Thank you very much, for making FH successful!
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 am

well to you yom even known you moved on to a better site an upgrade of this one the ghost of the past has returned to try and call this home while she is a way from the new server ,but with this in mind I wish this site hope if any one returns I will be here
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 am

deadlyfox wrote:
well to you yom even known you moved on to a better site an upgrade of this one the ghost of the past has returned to try and call this home while she is a way from the new server ,but with this in mind I wish this site hope if any one returns I will be here

Are you having access trouble to forkheads.net, foxy?
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm

yes. to be honest i'm stuck on federal growns till whitetiger completes the program but thanks for at least coming back to an older model
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:23 am

In the end, I guess the old internet is just more enduring than the new. Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down
spike

spike

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Well I am honored to be here even if it looks a bit disserted. I will live here for as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:11 pm

welcome new comer glad you are joining the family
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:00 am

6 years have passed since the founding of this site, and the era that came since the rebirth of FH has also ended. Once more, things are quiet - as the old site has taken continued damage since the end of the war and is now on its last legs. Invisionfree is dying as well - taking wakeofthepredator with it. I hope forumsmotion will stay alive. But nothing really lasts forever if someone's not actively taking care to prevent entropy's creeping consuming.

To this end, I've decided to learn more about web-dev so I can at the very least - do something to keep FH alive aside from making backup bases. Don't get me wrong; backup bases are good - but right now, bases built on third-party infrastructure just isn't enough. As the old generation fades away, a new generation of people have emerged on FH; one I hope can gain sufficient skills necessary to build new forkheads websites in a world where I may no longer be alive.

I have learned much in my limited time here - and I'll seek to learn even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global rules and mission statement.   Global rules and mission statement. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global rules and mission statement.
Page 1 of 1