Forkheads in SPACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forkheads in SPACE

The home of the FH Restoration Squad

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Negima Sim Date

Go down 
+2
Headfuck
reimi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

Negima Sim Date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Anya Yuriena Cocolova - Boob hating Yandere
*Well-well why does she always have the bigger tits that attract my love who is mine* Did you say something? I’m sorry I was in thought. *tightens grip on here twin katanas with a cute smile* Oh ok. *I hate your big tits* How did you get such big tits? Mine are so small! Don’t tell me they are cute because I’ll slit you thought. Well answer me this and you live. Oh, Now I cut your tits off for it being wrong. Oh don’t touch my love again, but you answered it right so you live. I am the cute Anya no one tells me my tits are small or cute. I will allow you passage to the next life if you don't let go of my chest and my love.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Chachamaru Karakuri - Unemotional Sex robot.
How may I fuck you to day mam or sir? Is my metal dick to your liking? Oh yeah that feels good. How do you want it done? Does that feel all right? I’m here to pleasure your needs. I have a full 10 inch cock. 3 inch wide. Have a nice say sir or mam. *I hate not having no emotion to enjoy this* yes Master or Mistress how may I service you today am I being tied up like always or am I just fucking you senseless today? Am I supposed to fuck you while defending the this place?

Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:14 pm

but I should have gotten them all except for one if you need any more lines for any of them let me know because I can add more. Although I do feel none of them are my best but because of so much problems happing to my work over the time spand I have lost a lot of the good stuff that work well together but I hope this is what you where looking for I stepped in to the character as far as I could
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:19 pm

also who is all working on this game with us or is it just you and me
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:27 pm

deadlyfox wrote:
Miyazaki Nodoka- Hi where’s your friend with an *evil grin standing from out of corner of a wall* How are you? HeHeHeHeHe! So are you lost? Do you want some candy? Oh don’t mind me just stealing some of your hair you smell delicious.
Why did you frown? I'm sorry your cute can I keep you ? How about you answer some questions and I'll smell your clothes.
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:32 am

Me, you, Reina, Newparpol...
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:01 pm

oh ok well I got the line pretty much done just that one but if you need any more to them i'll try to
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Hey! Yom umm is there anything else I can do? ^-^ If there is that would be great.Please and thank you Yomu-chan
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm currently working on training/stat-gain and rec areas, so how about you think up some sidequest ideas?
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:54 pm

have been bus latly sorry
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Its okay. I'm just glad to see you around.
Back to top Go down
joshex

joshex

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:29 am

milk tea is ok. though IRL it'd cost like 3$ tops, time spent is fine.

lol 20$ that's some expensive regular tea. 30 mins is fine though. I'd say lower it to 5$. even though IRL milktea would be more expensive. meh, don't have to listen to me though.

vodka 100$? maybe do 50? 60? gives 1 wit/charm yes good.

sake 50? try 10 or 20, what does it give?

what do the teas give? HP+?

lol hero iz weak, lol, one shot of vodka a cup of sake and 4 hours of studying and he can be admitted to the hospital for intensive care lol. full HP is a nice reward there. costs time, but that's fair.
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 pm

I'll be adding 'train max HP' functions soon. And yeap, he's a 10 year old kid. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negima Sim Date   Negima Sim Date - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negima Sim Date
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forkheads in SPACE :: Tokyo U :: FH Projects-
Jump to: