Forkheads in SPACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forkheads in SPACE

The home of the FH Restoration Squad

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reimi

reimi

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 am

For now on I'm going to try my hardest to get to my goals instead of procrastinating.

I havnt smoked a ciggerette in a week. Because I've been too afraid to leave the house to buy a pack of smokes. Though ironically I'm geting closer to my goal of quiting smoking. Thanks random assholes in the neighbourhood, you're helping me out Smile

Let's make this a random new years resolution thread... even though we all know new years resolutions are bullshit. That's why I posted this in spaaaaaaaam.
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 am

I too, shall make a new-year's resolution; I will NOT DIE!

I WILL NOT DIE!

And this is my legacy.
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
Headfuck

Headfuck

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 am

my new years resolution.. is to activly help out with the sites coding, and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://g0d.chatango.com
Sponsored content

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forkheads in SPACE :: Main :: General Spam.-
Jump to: