Forkheads in SPACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forkheads in SPACE

The home of the FH Restoration Squad

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's something on the floor....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

There's something on the floor.... Empty
PostSubject: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:55 pm

I happen to have found the kitchen the other day.
Who's got dibs on the stuffed chicken? I want to use that as bait to hunt the sloth demon in the bathroom. He doesn't have bathroom etiquete and my tub keeps being filled will blood and guts and I'm getting sick of always finding chicken heads in there.
I didn't cut them off, I don't want them.
Any help would be much appreiciated.

...Words are hard.
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:22 am

Dont find the toaster. And welcome to backup FH!
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 am

Toaster didn't work. Hit him over the head with it and it didn't do anything. Even plugged it it too see if that would help. Needed to think and sat in the shower with it for an hour. I got nothing.

And Thanks! Tiger said that I might like it here and considering I don't usually do forums, I thought it might be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 am

Leave my pet alone He did nothing to you sort of. Also I call the stuffed chicken. MINE MINE MINE MINE
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Your pet's a dick. He ate my spoon yesterday. And then proceeded to throw more chicken heads at me.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Yeah just give him a cookie he loves cookies hinse the reason he throws chicken heads at you momma hasn't given him his cookie in a while so he's pissed off
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 pm

So you expect me to give him one of my cookies? Hasn't Tiger told you yet?
I AM COOKIE!
So no. *Powers up lazgun* I'll be right back.
*walks back in with burnt clothing* So the Sloth demon has a flamethrower...
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:40 pm

"OOOPPPPSSS" I'm sorry. Well in all fairness he doesn't like males. *walks in pets the cute thing* *gives him a cookie and walks away* see he's gentle I came out of there ok just don't look at him and you will be fine. Here is a BOX of COOKIES *hands Kaiser the box*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

ummm..... That box is empty.... And I'm not giving up the bathroom. It's mine. *Puts on black sunglasses* I'm going in.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

yes the box is empty just don't tell him that he would get pissed just show him the box don't open it I keep the cookies in my boob pockets
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

This is going to backfire.... and by boob pockets, you mean the way all the other girls hold their cellphones? Cause if it is, That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey I may have a guy as my host but I'm still a female in the long run and yes I mean boob pocket. when I was living I had 36 c sized breast and I did gym nastics and no that does not mean to ask me if I have ever poped my self in the eye with them and the answer is yes I have but I miss having my own body because this whole being able to talk to the living world is nice but I miss being my own person not having to deal with what I do in his body
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:31 pm

I still think it's hilarious when women do it. Just funny to put stuff there. Wasn't going to ask but great to know. ANd I can see where that would be hell. Then again, it is better than being alone I figure.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:44 pm

yeah I don't miss minstral cycles but I do miss being a girl I miss being able to truly taste food I miss being able truly touch people, truly to be able exercise just miss a lot I could do my self and not actually haft to imagen the feel the temeture the everything because yes I can function in this body but I can't actually get all the senses and that ruins the experience for me I need my body back but sandly it's rotting in a hole for the past 15 or so years so it wouldn't be very good to use at this point plus trying to open the coffin would probably be like opening a hand grenade I had an air tight coffin that was bolted shut and put in cement for eternal preservation I don't see why because the body will break down sooner or later god I would hate to see what my nails look like and my hair I bet there ungodly long
Back to top Go down
Kaiser282

Kaiser282

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Eh. Too bad you can't steal someone elses body.
Back to top Go down
deadlyfox

deadlyfox

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:56 pm

no I'm fuckin locked into this one because I've been it too long at least 12 to 14 years poor whitetiger has to deal with me and my twin wich had 34 c's I had bigger boobs than she did yay me sad face
Back to top Go down
Yomu-chan
Admin
Yomu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:08 am

lolwut
Back to top Go down
https://forkheads.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's something on the floor....   There's something on the floor.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's something on the floor....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forkheads in SPACE :: Main :: General Spam.-
Jump to: